Students who have completed Level 1 of the FLMI or FSRI program can now print a Notice of Completion directly from their Learning Record in LOMA’s learning system. This allows them to have something to display while they are waiting for their “official” certificate to arrive. The e‑Certificate even shows the date of completion, which may be helpful for students who need to file for reimbursement of their enrollment fees.
Printing is easy —
- Login to learning.loma.org.
- Click on the Designations tab.
- Click on the Title of the certificate you want to print.
- Click the View Certificate button.
- Print the PDF that downloads.
Check it out today!