LOMA serves more than 1,200 insurance and financial services companies from over 80 countries around the world. If you are looking for valuable access to resources and information to make critical management and operating decisions, we can provide member companies with the tools and information to meet their business challenges.
With LOMA membership, companies and their employees can access our proprietary information and reference sources, including:
- Participation in prestigious LOMA committees — a unique opportunity to network with industry peers, share information and best practices, and stay on the cutting edge of changes in the industry
- Discounts on fees for award-winning professional development courses and designation programs
- Searchable LOMA membership directory
- Access to LOMA’s Information Center and its customized, industry-specific research services, including hundreds of proprietary industry briefs covering a wide variety of current key industry topics
- Discounted registration rates for conferences and access to conference presentations
- A complimentary print or online subscription to Resource, LOMA’s award-winning monthly magazine devoted exclusively to the needs of insurance and financial services company operations and management
As a financial services professional, you want a career that is both challenging and rewarding. LOMA Societies offer a great way to achieve that goal, providing Society members, LOMA students, and other financial services professionals with opportunities for continuing education and professional development.