How to Access Protected Content
LOMA membership includes access to exclusive publications and information. To access this protected content—
- Resource Magazine archive
- Info Center Research Briefs and Quick Queries
- Ask the Info Center research services
- Committee Directory
- Membership Directory
- LOMA Staff Directory
—you need to sign in on our main website. In the past, this was a separate account from your LOMANET or LOMALearn account. As part of our transition to the new LOMA learning system, we're moving to a single login ID and password for all LOMA content. To access protected content during the transition, here's what you need to do:
- If you already have your new LOMA learning system ID and password set up, you can sign in now using those.
- If you were enrolled in LOMA courses or active as an Ed Rep in the past 12 months, you can login on the new learning system with your LOMANET ID number and set up your new password.
- If your last enrollment in LOMA courses was prior to 2014, contact us for assistance accessing your ID via the new system.
- If you have never had a LOMANET ID, please create an account in the new learning system. That login ID and password will be your new login on our main website, as well. You will need your company organization number to complete the account set up process—check with the LOMA Educational Representative at your company.