What Is LOMANET?
LOMANET is an Internet-based education administration and management system that allows students and Ed Reps to access information and enroll for LOMA exams via computer.
What Can I Do on LOMANET?
- Register and create your student profile
- Enroll yourself in examinations (if your Ed Rep allows you to do so)
- Update your student profile in the LOMANET database
- Check your course history
- Check your progress toward earning various designations
- Take examinations online with the I*STAR examination delivery system
- Access online study materials and courses
To learn more, contact the LOMANET Help Desk at 770-984-3782 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOMANET® allows learners to:
- Enroll online for exams, bundled courses, and online interactive courses
- View exam grades
- View an analysis of performance on Paper, I*STAR, or Prometric exams
- Access course history and progress toward earning designations
- Update personal information
- Purchase fee transfers
- Access online study materials for select designation courses
Accessing information on the LOMANET system requires a login ID and password. Contact the LOMANET HelpDesk at 1-800-ASK-LOMA (Option 1), 770-984-3761 or email@example.com to request this information.
Student Use of LOMANET
To maintain confidentiality, your student ID number and a LOMANET password are required to access your student record. If your current e-mail address has been entered into LOMANET, you can go to www.lomanet.org and request that your password be e-mailed to you by using Password Request. You can also request your password by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Getting Started with LOMANET
- Go to www.lomanet.org.
- Select Register.
- Fill out and submit the online registration form — make sure to provide a valid e-mail address. Enrollment confirmations are sent via e-mail.
- You will then receive a login ID and password to access LOMANET.
To receive your company’s membership benefits of lower fees, you will need your company number and Ed Rep’s last name upon registration.
What are the hardware and software requirements for LOMANET?
To use LOMANET, you will need:
- A personal computer
- An Internet connection
- Windows XP
- Internet Explorer (must be 7.0 or higher)
- Standard SVGA monitor
- 100MB or more of unused hard disk space
- At least 200MHz Pentium PC with 64MB or more RAM
- 17" monitor or larger