What Is LOMANET?
LOMANET is an Internet-based education administration and management system that allows students and Ed Reps to access information and enroll for LOMA exams via computer.
What Can I Do on LOMANET?
- Register and create your student profile
- Enroll yourself in examinations (if your Ed Rep allows you to do so)
- Update your student profile in the LOMANET database
- Check your course history
- Check your progress toward earning various designations
- Take examinations online with the I*STAR examination delivery system
- Access online study materials and courses
To learn more, contact the LOMANET Help Desk at 770-984-3782 or email@example.com.
What are the hardware and software requirements for LOMANET?
To use LOMANET, you will need:
- A personal computer
- An Internet connection
- Windows XP
- Internet Explorer (must be 7.0 or higher)
- Standard SVGA monitor
- 100MB or more of unused hard disk space
- At least 200MHz Pentium PC with 64MB or more RAM
- 17" monitor or larger