2017 Operational Strategies Conference
Game Player or Game Changer? Agility in Disruptive Times
May 22, 2017 May 23, 2017
Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This conference is being designed for personnel involved with the back office operations at financial services and life insurance companies in the Asia Pacific. BPOs, Call Center Managers, Senior Human Resource Executives, Operational Executives, Ed Reps, Customer Service Executives, and IT & Finance personnel will benefit from sessions that provide:
- The inside track on emerging opportunities
- Case studies and best practices
- The latest developments in Operational Strategies, including Education & Training, HR, Customer Service, and IT trends that will help you to improve productivity
This two-day event will feature presentations from industry leaders and experts with advanced knowledge of operational strategies including leadership development, talent management, technology, innovation, and customer service. Breakout sessions will help you address your specific challenges, and networking opportunities will allow you to compare best practices and technologies.
Register early to reserve your seat to hear the latest trends, research, and predictions on:
• Improving communication and efficiencies
• Creating holistic strategies that span your organization
• Renewing your focus on talent retention
• Developing employees to boost your company's future success
• Modern underwriting techniques
• Using block chain technology to transform claims processing and customer service
• Staying connected in a digital age
• Embracing digital disruption
• And more!
Please continue to check back for more details on the program agenda and speakers as they are finalized!
This conference will be presented in English with interpretation services available in Japanese, Mandarin, and Korean if requested by 16 or more registrants before April 14, 2017.
Thank You to Our 2017 Sponsors
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
Ms. Trish Sasso
Phone: +1 860 298-3963