2016 Customer Experience Conference
Providing Service...Second to None
March 2, 2016 March 4, 2016
Hyatt Regency Austin, Austin, Texas
The race to provide customer service that is second to none never really ends. But it is the one true goal that your company should strive for. And as you race toward that goal, your efforts in turn raise customer satisfaction, increase sales and strengthen your bottom line.
The 2016 LOMA Customer Service Conference will help you in that never-ending race toward unrivaled service excellence. Come examine new strategies and technologies that will enable your firm to stand head and shoulders above the competition. The exciting lineup of speakers and topics is carefully designed to deliver only the best to you: the best information, the best strategies, and the best tactics that will help you reach that ultimate destination.
Topics to be discussed include:
- The Internet of Things, Wearables, and the Future of the Customer Experience
- Multi-Generational Employee Engagement and Agent Retention Strategies
- Emerging Leader Identification and Development
- Automated Contact Analytics
- Digital Delivery and the Connected Policyholder
- And Much More!
- Customer Service — find a plethora of ways to stay ahead of the competition — and earn that customer for life
- Operations — uncover new, efficient ways of building cost-effective and productive centers
- Marketing — learn ways to use customer service to reach your customers and increase sales
- New Business — understand how your service center can bring in new customers
- Claims — discover ways of working with — and delighting — customers that will help you retain their business and turn them into evangelists for your company
- IT — see new products, services, and systems that will help your center run smoothly, efficiently, and economically
Watch video previews of our outstanding general session speakers:
For Additional Information Contact:
Marvin Jones, LLIF, ALMI, ACS,
Senior Associate, Management Solutions, LOMA