India Sales and Distribution Conference
Expanding Your Market Reach
11/13/2014 - 11/14/2014
Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, India
Industry executives and professionals in India responsible for life insurance sales and distribution, including Heads of Agency, Sales Channels, Recruiting, and Training.
The diverse and rapidly growing Indian life insurance market provides a world of opportunity. Attend this one and a half day conference to learn global, regional, and local best practices and how they can be adapted to your unique business environment and target market.
The presenters will include market leaders, niche successes, and global distribution experts sharing insights on these topics:
- Consumer distribution preferences
- The use of analytics for improving sales force effectiveness
- Best practices in agent development, retention, and productivity
- The future of agency distribution
- Research insights and industry trends
- Establishing a successful bancassurance partnership
- Distribution strategies for reaching the rural masses
- Transforming salesforce effectiveness
- Digitizing and going paperless
- A regulatory overview
Download and personalize this helpful attendance request email/letter.
For More Information
Rajesh Sud — Max Life Insurance Company, Ltd.
Anuj Agarwal — Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
Tarun Chugh — PNB MetLife India Insurance Company Limited
G Murli — Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd.
Joydeep Roy — L&T General Insurance Company Limited
Munish Sharda — Future Generali India Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
Ravi Vishwanath — Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd.