India Sales and Distribution Conference
Expanding Your Market Reach
11/13/2014 - 11/14/2014
Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, India
Industry executives and professionals in India responsible for life insurance sales and distribution, including Heads of Agency, Sales Channels, Recruiting, and Training.
The diverse and rapidly growing Indian life insurance market provides a world of opportunity. Attend this one and a half day conference to learn global, regional, and local best practices and how they can be adapted to your unique business environment and target market.
The presenters will include market leaders, niche successes, and global distribution experts sharing insights on these topics:
- Best Practices in Agent Recruitment, Retention, Productivity
- Talent Development
- Establishing Strategic and Successful Bancassurance Partnerships in India
- Using Technology and Social Media in Marketing and Distribution
- Distribution Strategies for Reaching the Rural Masses
- Managing Channel Conflict
- How to Survive and Thrive India’s Changing Regulations
- Consumer Distribution Preferences
- Best Practices for Customer Acquisition, Retention, and Service
- Hidden Growth Opportunities in India
Download and personalize this helpful attendance request email/letter.
For More Information
Rajesh Sud — Max Life Insurance Company, Ltd.
Anuj Agarwal — Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
Tarun Chugh — PNB MetLife India Insurance Company Limited
G Murli — Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd.
Joydeep Roy — L&T General Insurance Company Limited
Munish Sharda — Future Generali India Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
Ravi Vishwanath — Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd.