2014 Customer Service Conference
Earning Customers for Life
March 26, 2014 March 28, 2014
Disney's Boardwalk Inn, Orlando, Florida USA
Nothing succeeds like success, and when your company succeeds at service your customers are happy and sales increase, strengthening the bottom line and earning you customers for life.
The 2014 LOMA Customer Service Conference will examine new strategies and technologies that will enable your firm to stand head and shoulders above the competition. The exciting lineup of speakers and topics has been carefully designed to deliver only the best to you…the best information, the best strategies and the best tactics that will help you get the job done.
- Customer Service — find a plethora of ways to stay ahead of the competition — and earn that customer for life
- Operations — uncover new, efficient ways of building cost-effective and productive centers
- Marketing — learn ways to use customer service to reach your customers and increase sales
- New Business — understand how your service center can bring in new customers
- Claims — discover ways of working with — and delighting — customers that will help you retain their business and turn them into evangelists for your company
- IT — see new products, services, and systems that will help your center run smoothly, efficiently, and economically
- Strategic customer service process innovations
- Creating value and trust with the customer
- Best practices in IVR design and functionality
- Earning customer satisfaction one transaction at a time
- Technology and customer loyalty
- Customer service and marketing…partners for life
Bonus Tour Opportunity
Join us for a special, pre-conference tour of Disney Institute.
The Business Behind the Magic Tour
Now you have the unforgettable opportunity to go behind the scenes and experience time-tested Disney business philosophies. This three-hour tour features the core principles taught by Disney Institute and shows how they come to life each day at the Walt Disney World® Resort for cast members and guests.
- Textile Services: Disney’s state-of-the-art laundry facility
- Epcot® Cast Services: Visit the backstage area from a cast-member perspective
- Main Street U.S.A.®: Come understand how Disney strives to exceed guest expectations
- The Utilldor System: Journey beneath the Magic Kingdom® Park to view support systems used to improve the experience of cast members and guests alike
For More Information
Marvin Jones, ALMI, ACS
Senior Associate, Management Solutions