What Is LOMANET?
LOMANET is an Internet-based education administration and management system that allows you and your students to access information and enroll for LOMA exams via computer. LOMANET offers you the convenience of carrying out many of your Ed Rep responsibilities online and gives you the option of delegating certain tasks to the students. For more details, see the Ed Rep's version of the LOMANET and I*STAR Users Manual (available from within LOMANET), LOMA's Ed Rep Guidebook, and the Education & Training Catalog.
What Can I Do on LOMANET?
- Register new students
- Enroll students—or have students enroll themselves for a paper, Prometric, or I*STAR exam
- Enter or change student's information—or have students enter or change their information in the LOMANET database
- Check students' course completion, histories, and progress toward completing various designations
- Maintain data about your company's secondary locations
- Print reports from Ed Rep Reports, such as Awards Lists, Enrollment Registers, and Official Grades Reports
- Complete a number of other administrative tasks
|Report Type||Report Name||Function|
|Grades||Official Grades Report||Lists Pass/Fail/DNs for students|
|Grades||Pass Rates||Lists Pass Rates for each exam|
|Awards||Awards List||Lists awards earned|
|Awards||Credentials Master List||Lists all students who've earned a designation|
|Awards||Remaining for a Designation||Lists students who are a few courses away from a designation|
|Enrollments||Official Enrollment Register||Lists students currently enrolled for an exam|
|Enrollments||Enrollment Summary Report||Compares total enrollments over date ranges|
|Enrollments||Fee Transfer Request||Lists students who've purchased fee transfers|
|Enrollments||Did-Not-Sit No Fee Transfer||Lists those with DNs who didn't purchase fee transfers|
|Exam Sites||All Exam Site||Lists all exam sites|
|Exam Sites||Current Exam Site||Lists all exam sites with current enrollments|
To learn more, contact LOMA's Office of the Registrar at 770-984-3761 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the hardware and software requirements for LOMANET?
To use LOMANET, you will need:
- A personal computer
- An Internet connection
- Windows XP
- Internet Explorer (must be 7.0 or higher)
- Standard SVGA monitor
- 100MB or more of unused hard disk space
- At least 200MHz Pentium PC with 64MB or more RAM
- 17" monitor or larger