Designed to meet the learning needs of individuals and organizations, LOMALearn provides the flexibility to deliver quality training to employees, individually or as a group. LOMALearn’s online courses are concise and focused to meet today’s urgent learning and corporate training needs. In 2014, LOMALearn courses will be moving to a new platform. Monitor www.loma.org and Ed Rep Contact for up-to-date information.
How Ed Reps/Corporate Administrators Can Access LOMALearn Online Accounts
In order to access your Corporate Administrator account, you will need your username and password to login. These are provided to you by LOMA when your account is established.
- Go to www.lomalearn.org.
- Enter your username and password under Client Login and then click the Log In button.
- You will be directed to your administrative home page. If you are registered for courses, you will see a list of your course registrations.
- The Administration Menu on the left-hand side of the page provides links to other pages on which you can perform various types of functions:
- The first link takes you to a My Users page. You can view your students and their course registrations by clicking the Learning link next to their name.
- The second link takes you to an Administrative Reports page that provides you with access to reports on student information, course progress and completions. The reports can be sorted and exported to Excel.
- The third link takes you to a User Registration page that lets you create new student accounts. If you would prefer to have your students register themselves you can direct them to the main registration page, https://www. lomalearn.org/topclass/TopClass.dll?expand-register, to sign up. You will need to provide them with your LOMA member ID which they will need to enter in the Member Company ID field on the registration form to ensure they are assigned to your company.
Enrolling Students in e-Learning Courses
Please note: The following instructions apply to purchasing courses for one or more students through the LOMALearn catalog. You will receive your member company discount on all purchases made through the catalog and will be able to select either the Purchase by Credit Card or Invoice to Company purchase options. If you need to register students on the new system for courses you have previously purchased upfront please send your enrollment request(s) to email@example.com or call LOMA’s Office of the Registrar at 1-800-ASK-LOMA (Option1) for processing. The process for enrolling students for courses via the LOMALearn catalog is as follows:
- Access your corporate account by going to www.lomalearn.org and logging in to your account.
- Click Course Catalog and then the Browse Catalog link from the left-hand menu.
- You can view courses by Topic, Job Function, Provider or Insurance CE.
- To view a detailed description for a particular title, click the course name.
- To add a course to your shopping cart, click the Add to Cart button.
- On the Checkout page of the shopping cart you should see a list of all products that are currently in your cart. You can remove items as well as continue shopping from this page. As a Corporate Administrator you can assign one or more courses to any or all of your students.
- To assign the course to a student’s account select the student’s name from the drop-down menu under the Student Assignment column and click the Apply link.
- To add a course to all student accounts click the “Add this item for all students in group” link under the Additional Students column.
- To add the course to an additional student account select the student name in the dropdown menu under the Additional Students column and click the Apply link.
- Click the Next button and complete the Billing and Payment Information on the Payment Info page. You will have the option of purchasing with a credit card or selecting the Invoice to Company payment method.
- To view your order history, click the Order History link under My LOMALearn on the left-hand menu.
- You can now notify your student(s) that they can access their course(s).
Managing Student e-Learning Profiles
As a Corporate Administrator you can view and make changes to a student’s profile.
- To view a student’s profile click the My Student Profiles link under Administration.
- To search for a particular student enter at least the first three (3) characters of the student’s name in the Name Search box. If a student is found matching the criteria you entered their name will appear.
- To edit the student’s profile click the Edit Selected User button.
- You may modify/update any of the fields in the student’s profile and apply the change by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page. *Please note that changing a student’s e-mail address will also change their username.